sábado, 26 de febrero de 2011

Creep

When you were here before  couldn't look you in the eye, you're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry, you float like a feather in a beautiful world . I wish i was special, you're so fuckin' special. But i'm a creep, i'm a weirdo. What the hell am i doing here? I don't belong here.  I don't care if it hurts i want to have control. I want a perfect body, i want a perfect soul. I want you to notice when i'm not around, you're so fuckin' special , i wish i was special. But i'm a creep, i'm a weirdo. What the hell am i doing here? I don't belong here.  She's running out again,  she's running out , she's run run run running out...  Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want , you're so fuckin' special, i wish i was special...  But i'm a creep, i'm a weirdo.  What the hell am i doing here? I don't belong here. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario